1. Haley Reinhart – Listen Up! I’m a huge fan of Haley’s from American Idol. Dude, this album is AMAZING. Love it.
2. Selah – Be Thou My Vision. This version is golden.
3. Joy Williams – By Surprise. I LOVE when Christian artists do upbeat songs like this.
4. Point of Grace – the Great Divide and Blue Skies. Recently I had a trip back into nostalgia when I used to listen to POG all the time. I rediscovered a few favorites.
5. Carrie Underwood – Blown Away. I love the title song to this album. Good Girl and Two Black Cadillacs are other favorites.
6. Charice – I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You. In case you haven’t noticed, I have an addiction to powerhouse female voices.
7. Harry Gregson-Williams – Only the Beginning of the Adventure. This song is the best. Seriously. It’s my creative song.
8. Nicole Nordeman – Holy. This song has been moving me lately. So much.
9. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals – Paris (Ooh La La). Let’s just remember that this one needs a PG17-ish caption. Just warning ya.
10. Orthani – According to You. Not recent, but still catchy.
Want to listen with Spotify? June Playlist